Gönderen Konu: 2017-2018 - 8. Sınıf İngilizce Müfredatı  (Okunma sayısı 3021 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı Ders Hocası

• Hocanın Biri
  • Administrator
  • Süper Mega üye
  • İleti: 63863
  • +526/-0
  • Cinsiyet: Bay
    • Arif Arslaner
2017-2018 - 8. Sınıf İngilizce Müfredatı
« : 12 Haziran 2017, 16:46:38 »
1. Ünite Friendship – Arkadaşlık
Accepting and refusing / Apologizing / Giving explanations and reasons (Would you like, How about, I’m sorry, Sure, that sounds fun!, Yeah why not …)
Making simple inquiries (Are you busy tomorrow evening? — No, not at all. Why?)

2. Ünite Teen Life – Genç Hayatı
Expressing likes and dislikes (love, like, enjoy, hate, dislike)
Expressing preferences (I prefer hip-hop concerts, I think they‘re terrific.)
Stating personal opinions (Making simple inquiries) (What do you do in the evenings? I usually do my homework, but I also listen to music.)

3. Ünite Cooking –  Yemek Yapma
Describing simple processes (First, then, finally)
Expressing preferences (Do you prefer cooking pizza or
pasta? — I love cooking and eating pizza.)
Making simple inquiries (Do I use two or three eggs? What can/should I use to cook soup?)

4. Ünite On The Phone – Telefonda
Following phone conversations (Hello! This is … calling, is … in? May I speak to …? Is … there? Hang on a minute; I‘ll get him/ her. Can you hold)
Stating decisions taken at the time of speaking (I‘ll talk to you soon. I‘ll see you at the café tomorrow, then.)

5. Ünite The Internet – İnternet
Accepting and refusing / Making excuses (Would you, Why don’t we, What do you mean? Yes, sure/That sounds great. I’m sorry, but I can’t.

6. Ünite Adventures – Maceralar
Expressing preferences / Giving explanations and reasons (What do you prefer …? I would rather … than … , I prefer rafting …)
Making comparisons (I think bungee-jumping is more/less dangerous and challenging than canoeing.)

7. Ünite Tourism – Turizm
Describing places (What do you think about Rome? Did you enjoy your trip? — It was incredible. It‘s truly an ancient city, and the weather was just perfect. It is in fact usually warm and sunny in Rome.)
Expressing preferences (Which one do you prefer? Historic sites or the seaside? — I‘d rather visit historic sites because they)
Giving explanations/reasons (I think/guess/believe/suppose it is exciting. — In my opinion/to me, it is lovely.)
Making comparisons (In my opinion/to me, historical architecture is more beautiful than modern architecture.)
Talking about experiences (Have you ever been/gone to …? — Yes, I have. — No, I have not. — I have been to Side before.)

8. Ünite Chores – Ev İşleri
Expressing likes and dislikes (I like it when my parents give me some pocket money.)
Expressing obligation (has to, have to, must)
Expressing responsibilities (I‘m responsible for cooking dinner. S/he is in charge of taking out the garbage.)

9. Ünite Science – Bilim
Describing the actions happening currently (My brother and his friends are preparing a science project nowadays. They are doing some research in the library.)
Talking about past events (Scientific achievements of the past century changed the world. For example, Archimedes invented the water screw.)

10. Ünite Natural Forces – Doğal Afetler
Making predictions about the future (Giving reasons and results) (I think we will have water shortage in the future because we waste too much water. So we should/must stop wasting water sources.)

Voiser